Website Feedback

From: <courtney@khsteachers.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:13:19 -0400
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hello,

I referenced many of your resources for a presentation I gave at the end of the school year to teachers using the Internet in the classroom. Your resources were a great help and my presentation was adapted to a web page: http://www.accredited-online-college-degrees.com/teaching.htm ... The thought later occurred to me that other teachers may also find it a helpful addition to your accessibility information here: http://www.maujor.com/w3c/introwac.html.

Thanks again and enjoy this beautiful summer!

Courtney Fleming
Are a student or teacher??
 ***www.enotes.com***