Re: "How people with disabilities use the web"

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:27:43 +0100
To: Jessica Parlin <jessica.parlin@gmail.com>
CC: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Dear Jessica,

We are indeed currently working on updating this document. We intend to
publish it by the middle of this year at the latest. I hope that fits
your project timeline.

By the way, we are currently updating the "Planning Web Accessibility
Training" document suite too:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/>

Both these documents are being developed through the Education and
Outrach Working Group (EOWG). You can track the work of EOWG online:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/>

Best,
   Shadi