Re: "How people with disabilities use the web"

Dear Jessica,

We are indeed currently working on updating this document. We intend to
publish it by the middle of this year at the latest. I hope that fits
your project timeline.

By the way, we are currently updating the "Planning Web Accessibility
Training" document suite too:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/>

Both these documents are being developed through the Education and
Outrach Working Group (EOWG). You can track the work of EOWG online:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/>

Best,
   Shadi