Re: 3 day web accessibility workshop

Dear Dennis,

Assuming you are referring to this page:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/workshop-outlines.html>

Please note that the heading and description explain that this is an
example outline. It is intended for trainers to re-use when providing
training on web accessibility. It is not an actual course.

Regards,
   Shadi