Re: Training documents - 3-day example

hi andrew,

generally i like the workshop outline.

here are my comments.

learning objectives -> Day 1, Part 2 -> move second bullet to the 4th place.

learning objectives -> day 1, part 2 & day 2/3: i would merge the two
"quick reference" bullets into one and shift it maybe to day 1 part 2.

remark: i don't teach accessibility techniques by digging into the
quickref. i show the quickref and tell the participants how to use it,
but i teach the techniques by practical examples and in "everyday" language.

remark 2: maybe we have to extend the title of day 1 part 2 to include
the guidelines or we have to separate a section "guideline" between part
2 and 3.

sample outline -> day 1, part 2 -> target audience:
i think that some more general parts are important for all target groups
(to get a better impression what are components of web accessibility and
how pwd use the web).

sample outline -> Accessible design and development:
* extra bullet: scalable text (and layout), text as a graphic
* include "labels" in the forms bullet
* include "page titles" in the bullet navigation (maybe also in the
   content authoring section)

sample outline -> Scripting and WAI-ARIA
* move to the top of this section: "Discuss the basic steps to make
   rich internet applications accessible"

sample outline -> summary
* include Q&A
* we always include a service for email based q&a over a period of
several weeks to help the participants to implement the learned
information into their daily work properly.

hope that helps,
michael

PS: i have to send regrets for tomorrows meeting - i'll have a meeting
with a client.

--
Michael Stenitzer     | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions KG
t: +43 (650) 9358770  | proschkogasse 1/5 | 1060 wien