Re: Relationship between WCAG and MWBP, comments

Thanks to Andi (of the WCAG WG) for these comments that have helped us
correct the document in several places. I have responded to all of these
in the pending edits document [1]. The only one I didn't implement was:

NON_TEXT_ALTERNATIVES - confused as to why this is in both the Nothing
and the Something list.

To which I replied:
Whether there is more to do or not depends on the SC that covers it, and
at which level. If you've done SC 1.1.1 "Non-text Content" there's
nothing more to do, but if you only do 1.2.7 Full Text Alternative then
it's only partly covered (but at level AAA you would already have done
1.1.1 anyway).

The new version is at [2]. I hope that this can go be approved by both
WGs now for publication at last.

best regards,

Alan

[1]