suggestions for How to Report Inaccessible Websites

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:42:23 -0700
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
EO Editors:

Attached is a text file containing a number of possible edits to How
to Report Inaccessible   Websites.

I refer to Sharon's message from after Friday's call, actions from
the Minutes, etc.

These are the suggestions I'd indicated I would send during Friday's call.

I'm new, so thanks in advance for taking that into account.  My aim
with these ideas was to help with tightening the language, rather
than to introduce anything new or controversial.

Best,
Jennifer