Saima here, visually impaired person myself, website accessibility issue

From: beyond vision <beyondourvision@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:17:28 +0500
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hi there I come to know about your email address while surfing the net
kindly could you please give your feedback about my homepage? I am a
visually impaired person myself, and want to know have I followed the
same standards?
God bless
my homepage is
www.beyondourvision.com
Saima
--
"Flap your wings and mother nature will do the rest"
My homepage is: