From: Welsh, Jack R [mailto:jack.r.welsh@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 2:05 PM
To: wai-eo-editors; Shadi Abou-Zahra; Judy Brewer; Andrew Arch; Helle Bjarnø; Alan Chuter; Sylvie Duchateau; William Loughborough; Liam McGee; Sharron Rush; Doyle Saylor; Jennifer Sutton; Yeliz Yesilada
Subject: RE: quick reply pls -- New WAI website category for "user" documents?

Shawn,

Quick reaction - I like  the idea of a separate top level navigation page. The documents you have in that category generally seem to me to fit together. I think we should brainstorm the name of 'User Perspective'. That doesn't quite work for me, but off hand I don't have anything better to suggest.

Jack .
Jack R. Welsh, Ph.D., CPT
Boeing LTD Manufacturing & Quality
P.O. Box 3999 M/S 6R1-9H