Add links to HTML version of "Benefits of WCAG 2.0" presentation

Hi Sharron,

Looking good so far...

Could you add links throughout? For example, at the end it says
"There are many resources on the WAI website to answer your questions. For example,
- About WCAG 2.0 presentations - videos and presentation materials
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization
- How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process
"
Could you link these to their pages on the WAI website?

NOTE that I made minor updates, so you should pull the copy that online instead of using your local copy from below.

Thanks!!

~Shawn