Add links to HTML version of "Benefits of WCAG 2.0" presentation

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:41:54 -0500
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
CC: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

Hi Sharron,

Looking good so far...

Could you add links throughout? For example, at the end it says
"There are many resources on the WAI website to answer your questions. For example,
- About WCAG 2.0 presentations - videos and presentation materials
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization
- How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process
"
Could you link these to their pages on the WAI website?

NOTE that I made minor updates, so you should pull the copy that online instead of using your local copy from below.

Thanks!!

~Shawn