AT / adaptive browsing tools

[Reminder: wai-eo-editors is a PUBLICLY archived list.]

Subject: Re: To Shawn Henry regarding accessibility tools collaboration
From:    shawn@w3.org
Date:    Mon, September 8, 2008 9:13 am
To:      "Ilan Yogev" <ilan@xywidgets.com>

Dear Ilan Yogev,

Thank you for telling me about your work. We expect to update a WAI
resource in the next year where it might be appropriate to list your
tools.

Best regards,
~Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/

> Dear Shawn,
>
> We have developed web2.0 applications (widgets) to assist people with
reading difficulties in accessing and using websites.

> We would be thankful and honored if you consider using them on some of
W3C
> website pages.
>
> The first tool is Bnarrator (www.bnarrator.com ) which is a widget
adding
> human narration to websites (and not machine text to speech),
>
> And the second is "The Teleprompter widget"
> (http://teleprompter.xywidgets.com) which enables the surfers to view a
web page in a way of moving text (both fonts and color layout are
adjustable
and

organization (http://www.aisrael.org/eng/) .