broken link on WAI page

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 19:29:53 +0200
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org

When following the link "User Agent (UAAG)" in the left-hand
navigation menu on <http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/atag.php>, I end up
at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/uaag.php>, which says: "Multiple
Choices" and only links to <http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/uaag.png>.
The same problem occurs when I follow that same link from
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria.php> and
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/uaag.php>. The link "User Agent (UAAG)"
probably needs to be fixed.

By the way, Matt May is listed as editor at the bottom of
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/atag.php>. Is this up to date?

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442