Re: Editorial comments on "Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities"

Geoff - thanks, I think that the devices are characterised by what they
don't have rather than what they do have. I'm not clear that using a
touch screen involves tab navigation so I would prefer to stay with "may
not have a pointing device".

Jo