Re: Shared Web Experiences - review comments

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your comments. I have addressed them both, please let me
know if you are happy with the changes (<http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/
experiences-new> and <http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new-
format>).

On 9 Sep 2008, at 21:15, shawn@w3.org wrote:

> SLH2: Now that you have reworded them and most start with "User" it is
> easier to tell that they are experiences, and I agree not to add it.
> Consider further rewording to make them more similar, perhaps all
> starting
> with "User". For example:
> * Cant operate or interact correctly with content, misses prompts,
> makes
> mistakes. >
> User cant operate or interact correctly with content, misses prompts,
> makes mistakes.
> * Missing, or inappropriate, or long page title means user cannot scan
> easily get an overview. > Users cannot easily scan to get an overview
> because of missing, inappropriate, or long page title.
> (and others)

I have changed all of them so that they are all in a consistent manner.

> 2. SLH: error in the code above - before SCROLLING is </li><>li>]].
> YY - Unfortunately, I cannot find this error.
>
> SLH2: I'm seeing this:
> <li>MWBP 1.0 Best Practice: <a
> href="http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/
> #PAGE_SIZE_USABLE">PAGE_SIZE_USABLE</a>