Re: Shared Web Experiences - 3 comments

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your comments. Please see my response below.

On 9 Sep 2008, at 21:58, shawn@w3.org wrote:

> 1. Can you confirm that you addressed the comments in
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/2008Aug/0008.html>

Yes, I have addressed all of these comments.

> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/2008Aug/
> 0005.html>,
> how about under "Long words, long and complex sentences, jargon"
>
> something like this:
> "Disabilities Context: Users with some types fo cognitive disabilities
> have difficulty processing information. Users who are deaf and whose
> native language is sign, have difficulty processing complex written
> language."

Thanks for the suggestion, this definitely reads better so I have
changed it to this.

> 3. Minor considerations:
>
> * "...as described in Understanding the Four Principles of
> Accessibility
> section of Introduction to Understanding WCAG 2.0." - remove the
> second
> link so as to simplify it and decrease the focus on this unimportant
> point.
>
> * "This page also includes links to some relevant solutions in:" -
> delete
> the word "also"
>
> * I think a little more context should be provided at the beginning of
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-format.html>. How about
> something like this: "This page contains information from the
> 'Shared Web
> Experiences' document in an alternative table format. Please see
> the main
> page, <a href...>Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile
> Device
> Users and People with Disabilities</a>, for an introduction to this
> information."
>
> * What do you think about titling that page "Table of Shared Web
> Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with
> Disabilities" ?

Thanks again for the suggestions. I have updated the document to
address your comments.

Please let me know if you are happy with the changes.

Regards,
Yeliz.