Experiences -- Re: Invitiation to review WAI Education and Outreach WG Mobile documents

Yeliz,

I made added links at the top, made minor updates to the footer, and posted them at:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new>
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new-linear>

Hopefully you can find the minutes from the previous discussion via search. Otherwise, I will help you find them when I'm back from vacation next week...

Best,
~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/