Subject: HTML version needed for Benefits of WCAG 2.0 material
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:50:44 -0500
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To: Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu>

Hi Wayne,

Remember putting the About WCAG 2.0 presentation from .ppt into HTML? Would you be able to put the new Benefits of WCAG 2.0 presentation material from .ppt into HTML?

* The Benefits .ppt is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/WCAG20_benefits-presentation-format.ppt
it's only 30 slides
* The HTML version of the other one with the structure, markup, and CSS that we decided on is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_about/all

Could you let me know if you could get to this in the next week or so, or if I should try to find someone else to volunteer for it?

Best,
~Shawn