Re: WCAG 2.0: Accessibility supported technologies

Hi Michael,

Thank you for considering using a different list for a non-technical
issue like the one below. However, since this comment relates to the
WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft, it should go through the WCAG WG
commenting process (mailing list already included in this response).

Greetings,
   Shadi