Re: W3 website accessibility compliance checklist

Lisa,

WCAG 2.0 is significantly changed from WCAG 1.0, including the priorities. See "Overview of WCAG 2.0 Documents" at:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag20.php

Best,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org