HTML for slides [Re: s5 and slidy conventions]

Right.

******************
Justin Thorp
US Library of Congress
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541

>>> Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> 10/11/2007 1:30 PM >>>

Hi Justin,

Not sure if you sent updated format. Based on discussion with Wayne, we think this is it:

   <h1>[slide title]</h1>
      [slide content]
      <h2>Notes</h2>
      [the main notes]