Re: accessibility legislation standards

Dear Alex,

We maintain a list of Web accessibility policies around the world. See "Policies Relating to Web Accessibility" at:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/

We also host an Interest Group where such issues of Web accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry