Re: New policies for page http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for the information on the policy in Mexico. We update the policy
page periodically, and will add this the next time that we update it.

I see a previous message from you about a policy in Chile, but none in
Spain. If you have information for the policy in Spain, could you please
re-send it? Thanks.

Also, for the policy in Chile, do you also have this information available
in HTML, or is it only available in PDF?

Many thanks,

- Judy

At 08:37 AM 8/6/2007 -0500, Gabriel Porras wrote:

>Hello...
>
>For the page http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/ there is a new policy.
>It comes from Mexico:
>http://www.uaweb.org.mx/content/view/61/79/lang,es/  and it is called:
>Primer Manifiesto de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad para Portales
>Gubernamentales Mexicanos
>
>Previously I wrote about other policy: Spain. Why havenīt you add it?
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Gabriel Porras
>ghporras@gmail.com
>    blog: uxespanol.blogspot.com
>    res: 270 5371 • cel: 300 281 8761 • of: 319 6915
>      msn: gabitoporras@hotmail.com

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA