Re: WAI process intro

Hey, Chaals,

Thanks for the comments. Note that this doc is to be as simple as possible and not go into details of commenting, leaving that for the Process Doc, which is clearly linked to... Also, WAI provides additional information on reviews and comments welcomed (or not really at that stage) in the Call for Review and other doc transition announcement e-mails.

I'm not sure which version you were commenting on. I recently made some edits to the ending section on commenting, and to the LCWD blurb. Could you check the latest version and see if your comments below are still a concern, along with the info above? :^)

While this draft is in flux, we can communicate "version" with the $Date in the footer.

Cheers,
~ Shawn