[wbs] response to 'EOWG Call for Review: Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools, 2006 March'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:40:02 +0000
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'EOWG Call for Review: Web Accessibility
Evaluation Tools, 2006 March' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for
Shadi Abou-Zahra.

---------------------------------
Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
----

 * (x) I accept this version of the document as is
 * ( ) I accept this version of the document, and suggest changes below
 * ( ) I accept this version of the document only with the changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept this version of the document because of the
comments below
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

Comments
----
Comments on the document, formatted as described above.

These answers were last modified on 15 March 2006 at 19:39:46 U.T.C.
by Shadi Abou-Zahra

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/tools1_2006/ until 2006-03-17.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer