[wbs] response to 'EOWG Call for Review: Why Standards Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility, 2006 March'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:47:01 +0000
To: liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk,wai-eo-editors@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'EOWG Call for Review: Why Standards
Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility, 2006 March' (Education
and Outreach Working Group) for Liam McGee.

---------------------------------
Why Standards Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility
----

 * ( ) I accept this version of the document as is
 * ( ) I accept this version of the document, and suggest changes below
 * ( ) I accept this version of the document only with the changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept this version of the document because of the
comments below
 * (x) I abstain (not vote)

Comments
----
Comments on the document, formatted as described above.

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

These answers were last modified on 15 March 2006 at 13:45:26 U.T.C.
by Liam McGee

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/harmon/ until 2006-03-18.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer