Re: Quick Tips broken link

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:46:31 -0500
To: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>, "WAI EO Editors" <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

[responding to the question about ordering quick tips in different languages]

Translations of the cards are available online in many languages.

Translated versions of the hard-copy version of the quick tips cards are
available in the languages specified on the order form.

- Judy

At 09:41 AM 1/4/2006 -0500, Harvey Bingham wrote:

>The following link therein is broken:
>     http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips/Overview.php#translist
>Ordering Quick Tips cards
>now restricts languages to English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish,
>French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish.
>Some years ago, I thought we were up to about 40 languages. What happened
>to the rest.
>Confused/Harvey Bingham

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street