Re: for content review: Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility

Hi, Barry,

> That's my tuppence worth!

Wow, that's a whole lot for just a tuppence! :)
Thanks a million (to use another Irish phrase:) for the review and easy to follow comments.

I've incorporated pretty much all of your comments. I expect to post a revised version later today, after another complete editing pass.

Thanks,
~ Shawn