Re: for content review: Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility

Hi, Sailesh,

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with much of your statements; however, I think they are too detailed to fit within the scope of this limited document. I changed "...avoid the pitfall of only including people who are blind" to "... avoid the pitfall of only including people who are blind and assuming that covers all users with disabilities." Does that take care of your concern?

~ Shawn