[wbs] response to 'EOWG Call for Review: Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation, 2005 October'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:55:02 +0000
To: natasha.lipkina@hp.com,wai-eo-editors@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'EOWG Call for Review: Involving Users in
Web Accessibility Evaluation, 2005 October' (Education and Outreach Working
Group) for Natasha Lipkina.

---------------------------------
Support for Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation
----

 * (x) I accept the Involving Users document as is
 * ( ) I accept the Involving Users document, suggest changes below
 * ( ) I accept the Involving Users document only with the changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept the Involving Users document because of the
comments below
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

General comments on the resource suite as a whole
----

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

These answers were last modified on 26 October 2005 at 04:48:41 E.S.T.
by Natasha Lipkina

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/users-eval-1/ until 2005-10-27.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer