Re: quick fix to eval suite

har, har.

We will have recommendations for this with the site redesign; however, I think can do it on a document level for now.

Note that Judy and I have different preferences/requirements for this (me more spacing, Judy none). I'd say just pick something for now to help with reading during this editing/review session, and we can refine it later if needed.

~ Shawn