Re: Welcome to WAI Education and Outreach Working Group

Liam,

Answers below:

Liam McGee wrote:
> Hi Shawn -- thanks very much. No specific questions just yet, although I'm sure I will think of some. I agree that it would be helpful to lurk quietly in the teleconference for a couple of sessions, and to have a chat with you before engaging actively. I presume that I should join this Friday's conference?

Yes, please do join the teleconference. Note that you might want to get IRC set up beforehand and skim the information about the Zakim bot.
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/

IRC is not required, but helpful - e.g., we share URIs during the teleconference and you can watch the minuting.

> I was going to wait for Emma-Jane to also get herself sorted out before we do the introductions, so that we can do so together -- do you think that this would be appropriate? I will also provide some information on GAWDS and the helpers we have on our WAI team at the GAWDS end.

OK.