Re: Stds Harmonisation copy edits (mostly)

Andrew,

Sorry, I received these after completing and sending out a copy-edited
version of the document over the EOWG list. I will look these over in the
morning and we can discuss as needed on the EOWG call.

You might want to look at the copy-edited version to see if any of your
comments might change.

Thanks for your comments.

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530