RE: tech factors - copyedits and refs

Andrew & Henk,

Most updates are incorporated in:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/tech.html
previous version is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/tech-old.html
comments surrounded by brackets ([...]) below. let me know if you want
to discuss any of this.

Best,

~ Shawn

[DONE] alignment of suite contents menu (tf is indented on this page -
different  on difefrent pages of suite) Status (of doc) is difefrent
between different pages of  the suite

[changing this sentence throughout the suite] can be presented based on
how =  can be included depending on whether (??) and
[DONE] effortby defining = and effort by defining (this is a common
problem on  this page - the lack of a space between words)

[hummm, this is technical factors page, not financial factors] Need to
emphasise  the potential financial benefits and <link>Cost
Savings</link> at the end of the  Introduction.

Reduce Site Development and Maintenance Time
Facilitate efficient debugging
[DONE] WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 11.1, 3.2  = WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 11.1, 3.2,
11.2  content [DONE] repacking time = content repackaging time (or would
re-use or  revelopment be better terms?)

Reduce Server Load
[OK, need "proof" for references] @@ is this accurate?? YES (according
to HS  and AA)
[? what is the increased infrastructure?] additional servers and
increasing the  download = additional servers and increased
infrstructure, and increase the  download
[DONE (added to first point)]need new point to pick up Checkpoint 3.1
(text  instead of images of text)

Enable Content on Different Configurations
[DONE] Intro line needs better explanation of "different configurations"
- eg user  agents, devices, operating systems,
[DONE, plus added others and filled in wording] Extra item = device
independence (Checkpoints 9.2, 9.3) for usability across different
configurations

Be Prepared for Advanced Web Technologies
[DONE] by using metadata, such as RDF = by using metadata and
representing it  using RDF
[DONE] backwards-combatibility = backwards-compatibility

Details on relation between ...
[do you have any of these?] is this where we were going to put in some
third  party references supporting the material in this section??