RE: additional request for technical & financial factors -RE: DRAFT edits on BusCase - Policy

Henk,

Great! Thanks!

I am at CSUN conference this week and also we have WAI Site Task Force
face-to-face meetings, so I won't be able to integrate the changes this
week. I hope to get to them on the airplane home and post them early
next week.

Best,

~ Shawn