RE: [Policy page] clean up inconsistencies on the page

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:23:48 -0500
To: "'Sylvie Duchateau'" <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Cc: <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

> 1. Some times some sections include "jurisdiction" like in
> the France and
> United Kingdom sections. Other sections include "responsible
> ministry".

As stated at "http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policyformat.html": use
"Responsible Ministry" or "Jurisdiction" or "Responsible Department or
Agency " as appropriate for each country/state/province

> 2. I noticed that in the India section there was a dash after
> additional
> information although some documents are listed under this section.

That was an error. I fixed it. I skimmed through quickly for others and
didn't see any. Please let me know if you find any.

> 3. Some section point to "related documents" such as the
> Canada section, and other don't.

Sometime we have related documents to list, sometimes we don't. I
updated "http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policyformat.html" to say:
* always include a "Legislation" section and a "Responsible Ministry /
Jurisdiction / Responsible Department or Agency" section, and when there
is no information available, put a dash (-)
* if there is nothing for Related documents or Additional information,
then do not include those section names

Does that make sense?

~ Shawn