[Policy page] clean up inconsistencies on the page

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:06:47 +0200
To: shawn@w3.org
Cc: wai-eo-editors@w3.org

Hello shawn,
In editing the Italy section and comparing to other sections on the policy
page, I noticed some inconsistencies in the page :

1. Some times some sections include "jurisdiction" like in the France and
United Kingdom sections. Other sections include "responsible ministry". I
think we need some cleaning up.
In a previous e-mail you wrote that when no document is available there
should be a dash after the title "responsible ministry" for example. When
some documents are available, ther should be no dash.

2. I noticed that in the India section there was a dash after additional
information although some documents are listed under this section.

3. Some section point to "related documents" such as the Canada section,
and other don't.

Regards

Sylvie