RE: Web Accessibility -- Legal and Policy Factors

Harvey,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

[DONE] 1. Update copyright notices to end through 2004

2. References:

[DONE] Reference the policies page.

[DONE, linked reference in doc] Add WCAG reference used herein, even
though  the overview general reference
section was removed.

3. Editorial Lint:

My meta:

XdeleteX _insert_
(P2) paragraph 2
(S1) sentence 1

Considerations for Different Types of Organizations

Government

[took agencies our of parenthesis, left order with Web sites second as
it more  simple sentence construction & the whole pages talks about Web
sites to don't  think need to bring it up front] S2: Some of these
requirements apply only to _the  websites of_ national
government ministries _or agencies_.  X(agencies) Web sitesX;

Industry and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)

[left just NGO, left order with Web sites second as it more simple
sentence  construction & the whole pages talks about Web sites to don't
think need to bring  it up front] S1: Some government policies require
_the Web sites of_ industry and  non-governmental organizations X(NGO)
Web sites X to be accessible. [Already  defined in the section
sub-head.]

[DONE] S2: ... often more extensive _than_  those required by ...