RE: My overview of the suite 'Business Case Review'

Doyle,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

[added to changelog as issue to address] On the Social Factors page in
the paragraph titled; 'Role of Organizations' Web Sites', I saw the use
of the word, 'product', four times.
I believe that the word Assets better suits the usage to which Products
in the first two instances appears.  In the third instance of the word
Products I found the word, Resources, appropriate.  And I would leave
the fourth product alone.

That paragraph would then read:

When an organization's Web ASSETS (Web site, authoring tool, etc.) are
not accessible, they further exclude people with disabilities from
society. When an organization's Web ASSETS are accessible, they empower
people with disabilities to participate in society. Providing accessible
Web RESOURCES can directly increase Web product usage,

[not sure which sentence you are referring to. perhaps it has changed
since your review?] My second observations is on the Policy page.  The
Title sentence strikes me as better worded this way:

"Are the legal risks of not providing accesss an important factor for
the organization?"