Re: R: New italian accessibility law: additions to policies page

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for your response.
I agree with you, we cannot give a broken link.

nevertheless, could you give me the English translation of the title of the
law,
Other question: what is the responsible ministry for Italian policy on that
topic?

Thank you for your help and have happy easter too!

Regards
Sylvie