Fwd: Outreach update from Denmark

Helle,

[replying w/ cc to editors list for logging]

I updated the Danish policy section. Please look, including at the updates
of the other listings:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/#Denmark

By the way, do you have any updated address for:
         Netpublikationer - Statens standard for elektronisk publicering
         <http://www.fsk.dk/fsk/publ/online-pub/>

Thank you

Judy