Re: WAI business case addresses costs, as well as benefits?

Dan Connolly wrote:
> A www-tag participant questioned a claim
> by Tim Bray that not doing WAI is bad
> for business; I was going to chide him
> for asking the TAG to do his homework,
> noting that a google search for "WAI business"
> quickly yields

My answer to svgdeveloper@aol:

Not an appropriate subject for the general www-tag list.  Yes, it's good
for business.  Check the number of Americans covered by section 508 of
the ADA.

More evidence: I'm 47 and recently had to get reading glasses.  I don't
like wearing them.  On accessibly-designed web sites, I don't have to.
I'm not getting any younger and my eyes aren't getting any better.  I am
a member of a demographic that you want to do business with.  Work it
out.  --Tim