Example of XML-DSIG and CMS

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:59:42 -0400
To: "XML-DSig Workshop" <w3c-xml-sig-ws@w3.org>
I often find it helps me when their's contention to have two proposals
before me, with examples. Since I'm not sure there _is any_ disagreement,
would someone do me the favor of writing up at least one quick example
showing what a CMS blob would look like in (an extension) of Richard's
synatx? If someone then sees they disagree, it should be clear what type of
example would demonstrate the difference.

Joseph Reagle Jr.  W3C:     http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/
Policy Analyst     Personal:  http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/