Logistics for Thur/Fri.

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (W3C) <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:29:44 -0400
To: "Signed-XML Workshop" <w3c-xml-sig-ws@w3.org>
We're all set to go [1], couple quick points:

1. For those speaking
  1. Since people prefer to present from their own laptops, take some break
time before your panel to make sure our projector will work with your
laptop. Or have a floppy or email me (today) a presentation and you can just
use my laptop.
  2. I expecto to be fairly rigorous in enforcing speaking time limits, so
be prepared to finish in your allotted time.

2. For those participating.
  1. Before each session, I will point out the person taking notes. The note
take can ask for clarifications in what is said during conversation.
  2. Those asking questions or making comments from the floor are requested
to use the microphone, and to identify themselves for the note taker.

3. If you need help prior to getting there, you might want to call
        - W3C Office:  1.617.253.2613
        - DoubleTree Hotel: 1 617 783 0090

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

[1] http://www.w3.org/DSig/signed-XML99/