Revised signed-XML Draft Proposal

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (W3C) <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:53:53 -0400
To: "Signed-XML Workshop" <w3c-xml-sig-ws@w3.org>

Richard just sent me the latest copy of his draft specification, you can find it at:

Forwarded Text ----
 From: "Richard D. Brown" <rdbrown@GlobeSet.com>
 To: "'Joseph Reagle'" <reagle@w3.org>
 Subject: Revised Draft Proposal
 Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:43:00 -0500
 I am finally through with the revision.
 The most noticeably diffrences are:
 - Fix numerous typos
 - Complete the algorithm chapters
 - Insert the DTD
 - Add a comments and suggestions chapter
 As you will see, this last item is an exhaustive list of the comments and
 suggestions recieved so far. I have assigned a unique number to each of them
 and add personal comments. Some of these suggestions have been already
 abandoned or superceded. I think this list and approach might help speed up
 the revision process.
 Please publish ASAP and announce availability to the list. It would be great
 if people could review the document before the WG.
 The References chapter is still missing. I will work on this ASAP, but I
 have first to finish the slides for the presentation.
 Richard D. Brown
End Forwarded Text ----
Joseph Reagle Jr.  W3C:     http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/
Policy Analyst     Personal:  http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/