Proposed Draft Chart and Officer Nominations

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (W3C) <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 18:26:04 -0400
To: "Signed-XML Workshop" <w3c-xml-sig-ws@w3.org>
If there is consensus from the partipants that they would like to propose a
W3C Activity/WG on the topic:

1. A Briefing Package and Charter will have to be created. I've created a
fairly exhaustive template [1] that I hope will permit us to focus the
issues and move as quickly as possible if that consensus is reached.
2. I've already spoken to a few folks about their interest in Chairing or
(co) Editing the specification and I think they'd be a great team. But to be
fair to all, if you are interested let me know, since this is something I'd
like to have settled soon after the workshop.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/04/signed-XML-charter.html

__

BTW:  For the time being, those that do not have member access will find
some of the links do not work. Those that are members, but do not have
access, can get it at:
        http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/
Joseph Reagle Jr.  W3C:     http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/
Policy Analyst     Personal:  http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/