Notes

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 08:45:16 -0500
To: "'WAIWorkingGroup'" <w3c-wai-wg@w3.org>
I'm compiling all the guideline notes and will forward a copy to this list as soon as I get it finished.       I'll also include a NOTES section for each item which reflects other input I get or find so it is separate but available for us to look at.

Great meeting Daniel.   Oofda on the workscope though.  (That's Norwegian)

Gregg

Gregg C. Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Dept of Industrial Engineering
Director - Trace R & D Center
s-151 Waisman Center
University of Wisconsin- Madison  53705
mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu,    WWW & FTP at  Trace.Wisc.Edu