Microsoft and deadline

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:38:00 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ui@w3.org
Hi,
I was wondering how other people feel about Microsoft's deadline for browser
issues.  I think that there are a number of aspects that need to be discussed
and the time framework seems a little too short.    Maybe, an approach would
be to have Microsoft's browser team extend it a little so that the issues can
be cleared up.  Another idea would be to invite someone from Microsoft's
browser team to participate on the guidelines.  In that way, the
information flow would be two way and I think a more accessible browserwould
result.

What do people think?

Scott