Introduction For Evan Wies

From: Evan Wies <evan@immerse.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 13:53:41 -0800
To: "'w3c-wai-ui@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ui@w3.org>
Hello,

My name is Evan Wies.  I am a Research Engineer at Immersion Corporation.
Immersion develops force-feedback technologies -- technologies that let you
"feel" things on your computer.  Although our products are targeted at the
mass market, we are very interested in making them a useful, if not invaluable,
interface for people with  disabilities.  We have spent a great deal of effort
on integrating force-feedback with the Web.  By being in this working group, I
hope to share our ideas with you, as well as to learn ways to improve upon our
work.

Our web page is at http://www.force-feedback.com.  Feel free to email me at
evan@immerse.com if you have any questions.

Sincerely,