Re: Fifth Draft of UAAG Exit Criteria (with WG edits)

  Exit Criteria
The User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group intends to submit
this document for consideration as a W3C Proposed Recommendation as soon
as the following conditions are met. We expect to complete testing and
show evidence of meeting all exit criteria, and change or remove the
at-risk items as needed, no earlier than @@[date]@@.
1. Define test cases: Update the set of tests needed to cover all UAAG
normative success criteria.
2. Test Implementations: Perform these tests and verify at least two
results on user agents, and to the extent needed, combinations of user
agents and extensions.

--
Jeanne Spellman