level setting from MS06 still to be done

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:57:43 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
2.6.1 access to event handlers, should be AAA or advisory
2.7 need new SC at A, for respecting OS accessibility settings
2.10 flashing, not A but UA doesn't always know whats flashing
2.11.7 nav by semantics - should be for AT
2.12.2 operation with any device. should be A not AA
2.12.3 text input with any device. should be AA or even A not AAA
3.1.2 setting changes reversed/confirmed, should be AA not A
3.1.4 spell check, should be A not AA
4.1.2 dom writing should be AA not A
5.1.1 5.1.2 web-based UA

--