test for 2.4.2

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:53:21 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Assertion: The user can search forward or backward in rendered content
<http://w3c.github.io/UAAG/UAAG20/#def-rendered-content>.

1. load test page (with rendered text, alternative text, generated text,
foreign language characters),
2. using browser search mechanism, search from the top of the page for a
known string of text on the test page ( if pass go to next else fail)
3. using browser search mechanism, search from the bottom of the page for a
known string of text on the test page ( if pass go to next else fail)

Expected Results

2, 3 are true

--
[image: http://www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>Jim Allan,